Shuchi Khanna, a renowned, professionally qualified artist, is an educator too.
Shuchi, a Delhi University Graduate and a qualified Commercial Artist, underwent advance training in Creative Arts. Additionally, she holds a Bachelor of Education degree too.
She was invited to exhibit her paintings at the Rashtrapati Bhavan (House of the President of India) in January 2006 with other eminent artists. The President of India, who inaugurated the exhibition, along with The Prime Minister of India and other dignitaries present, highly acclaimed her works. One of the works, selected then, adorns the walls of Rashtrapati Bhavan and another painting 'Leadership' is a collection of The Prime Minister of India's Office, New Delhi.
Indian Council for Cultural Relations sponsored Shuchi and her works, held her solo showsin New Delhi, Berlin and London. Some of those works are now a part of the permanent collection of the Nehru Centre, London and The Indian Embassy, Berlin. Her painting titled 'Women through the Ages' has been selected and showcased in a book by ICCR and is a part of an Exhibition travelling around the world.
Shuchi performed a Jugalbandi with famous flautist Shri Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia in front of an August gathering by painting live while he played his flute and was felicitated with ‘Sanatan Kalakriti Puraskar’ by Sanatan Sangeet Sanskriti for her contribution in the field of art.
Shuchi made 21 live paintings of the destitute, abandoned women. She interacted with them in Sudinalay, the destitute women’s home. These paintings are printed in a coffee table book “IMLI” and were also displayed by the UN office.
Shuchi was invited by the International Congress for Women for a program wherein she participated as a peace ambassador in an International Leadership Seminar on ‘Peace, Development & Transformational Leadership for Building Nations of Peace’ held in Bangkok, Thailand. She is also a recipient of the ‘Life Time Achievement Award’ and a Plaque of Honor by the International Congress for Women.
She also participated in workshops under Carnegie Weill Fellowship program, New York.
Shuchi was invited to present a talk on importance of Art Education and was awarded by All Ladies League, Women Economic Forum-‘Iconic Leader in Art, Design & Entrepreneurship’.
She has been interviewed by BBC London and featured in many other electronic media. Constant and encouraging reviews have found place in the columns of National and International Dailies too.
Shuchi went to Pulwama, Kashmir as a charity venture with the NGO Zabarwan Foundation and conducted art workshop for students there under Sensitization program. She has conducted several workshops, participated in camps, held several Solo Exhibitions and participated in various Group Shows world over.
Prominent Private Art Collectors, Senior Officials, Art Lovers, the Rich and Famous have her works in their private and official collection.Presently, Shuchi heads the Department of Fine Arts at the prestigious Sanskriti School in New Delhi. The artist lives and works in New Delhi, India.
Her works can be viewed at www.shuchikhanna.com.
• Naari Gaurav Samman, presented by Rajasthan Academy, 2018
• Woman of the Year, presented by Time India News, 2017
• All Ladies League, Women Economic Forum- Iconic Leader in Art, Design & Entrepreneurship 2016
Sadhna International Women Empowerment Award 2012 by Sushil Muni Ashram and Health Care Foundation
• Lifetime Achievement Award 2009 and Plaque of Honour by International Congress for Women
• Sanatan Kalakriti Puraskar 2008 by Sanatan Sangeet Sanskriti
• Guru Shishya Parampara Award 2008 by Bhiku Ram Jain Society
• The President House, New Delhi, India
• IFCI, New Delhi
• The Prime Minister's Office, New Delhi, India
• Sanskriti School, New Delhi
• The Indian Embassy, Berlin, Germany
• Former Prime Minister of India
• The Nehru Center, London, United Kingdom
• The Chief Minister, New Delhi
• External Ministry, India
• Cherie Blair
• Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
• Indian Ambassador to Bhutan
• Secretary Culture Office, India
• Cabinet secretary, India
• International Congress for Women
• President Osian’s
• Alliance Française de Delhi
• Cultural Attaché, French Embassy, New Delhi
• Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (IILM), New Delhi
• Black Swan Orient Publishing House
• Indian Cancer Society
• Padma Shashadri School, Bangalore.
• The Global Education and Leadership Foundation
|• Chief Advisor Osian’s
|• Chinmaya Mission
||• Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil aviation.
- 2015, Art and deal Auction House
Art Fairs :
- 2016 Mumbai Art Fair
- 2015 India Art Festival, New Delhi
- 2015 Jaipur Art Festival
- 2015 Mumbai Art Fair
- 2014 Dubai art fair
Solo Show :
• 2017,Transcending Thoughts ,Alliance Francaise de Delhi, presented by VeVa Art
• 2017,Transcending Thoughts, Art Est Gallery, Gurugram
• 2017,Treasures Lounge, DBS ,CP, New Delhi
• 2014, ’Symphony of Life’ DBS Bank, Treasure’s Gallery, Capitol Point Building, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, CP
• 2013, ’Symphony of Life’ DBS Bank, Treasure’s Gallery, Capitol Point Building, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, CP
• 2010, Paintings of Protest, India Habitat Centre, Convention foyer Gallery, Sponsored by UN
• 2009, THIS THAT & THEN - Alliance Française de Delhi, Sponsor ICCR & IFCI
• 2009, Event - Painted live to the fashion show by leading designers. Organised by Surajkund Mela Authority
• 2009, Event - Painted live to the dance of Shovana Narayan on the occasion of International Womens day,
Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi
• 2008, Alliance Francaise Gallerie, Romian Rolland, New Delhi - Sponsored by ICCR & Alliance Francaise de Delhi
• 2008, The Nehru Centre, London - Sponsored by ICC
• 2008, Tagore Centre, Berlin - Sponsored by ICCR
• 2008, Shanta Art Gallery, New Delhi
• 2007, Studio Vasant Gallery, New Delhi
• 2006, Shanta Art Gallery, New Delhi
• 2005, ABN Amro Bank, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
• 2005, ABN Amro Bank, Greater Kailash-I, New Delhi
Group Shows :
Two Artist Shows :
• 2012, VIBGYOR-COLOURS OF LIFE, IHC, Open Palm Court Gallery
• 2010 EGYPT *INDIA, Nehru Centre, Mumbai
• 2009, ARTOUCH, Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
• 2016, Confluence, AIFACS, New Delhi
• 2016, Art Beat, IHC, Visual Art Gallery
• 2016, Art-est Art Gallery, Gurgaon
• 2016, Art Beat, The Olives
• 2016 Five Elements, Let Art Gallery
• 2016, VeVa Art, Five Elements, Pune
• 2015, Earthly Desires, The Gallery on MG
• 2015, Art Konsult, New Delhi
• 2015, Confluence, Lalit Kala Academy,Gallery Art Eterne
• 2015, Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery, Manali
• 2015, Gallery Sree Arts
• 2014, Dubai Art Fair, Gallery , 1000a.
• 2014, Gallery Art Junction, New Delhi
• 2014, Gallery Arts Unlimited, Visual Art Gallery, IHC.
• 2014, Red Alert, Gallery Sree Arts, Alliance Francaise, New Delhi
• 2014, Confluence 14, Art Konsult, Lado Sarai,New Delhi
• 2013,Ahimsa, Gallery Sree Arts, Alliance Francaise, New Delhi
• 2013, Art 4 wall, Phoenix Mall, Mumbai.
• 2013, Gallery Art Hub, Abu Dabi, Parikrama
• 2013, Gallerie Romain Rolland, IFCC ,Gallery Sree Arts, New Delhi
• 2013, Shakti Roopa, Empowerment, Dlf Mall Saket
• 2013, Convention Foyer Gallery, IHC, New Delhi
• 2013, Shakti Roopa, Empowerment, Dlf Mall Saket
• 2013, Confluence, Art Eterne Gallery, Lalit Kala Acadamy
• 2012, Holy Cow, Square One Mall Saket
• 2012, Stree, Triveni Kala Sangam, New Delhi
• 2012, Women's Era, Ambiance Mall, Vasant Kunj
• 2011, PBC Art Gallery, New Delhi
• 2011, Art Positive, Imaging Sai, New Delhi
• 2011, Art For Concern, New Delhi
• 2011, Aniha Art Gallery and Exhibit 32O, Marriot, New Delhi
• 2010, Poetry in Frames, Alliance Française de Delhi,Lodhi Road, New Delhi
• 2010. Sudinalay, Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi
• 2010, Sponsored by Kotak Mahindra Bank, Saket, New Delhi.
• 2009, Sponsored by Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chandigarh
• 2009, International Women’s Day, Gallery Art Mall, New Delhi
• 2009, Story Untold - Art Junction at The Hotel Lalit
• 2008, Art Essence, Cork Street, London
• 2008, Art Mall, International Women's Day, New Delhi
• 2008, Auvesar, Visual Art Gallery, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
• 2008, Romancing with Umbrellas, Gallery Romain Rolland, Afd, curated by Naresh Kapuria
• 2008, Gautier Showroom, Ebony, Noida
• 2008, Indian Cancer Society, Gallery Art & Soul, New Delhi
• 2008, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Safdarjung, New Delhi
• 2008, Tiranga(Indo & British Artist Group Show), Gallery Art Mall, New Delhi
• 2008, Vasant Vihar Club, Sponsored by Kotak Mahindra Bank, New Delhi
• 2007, Sawera, Hotel Inter Continental, New Delhi
• 2007, Gallery Alternatives, Gurgaon
• 2007, Gallerie Romain Rolland, Curater Alliance Française de Delhi
• 2007, French & Indian artists, Alliance Française de Delhi
• 2007, Aniha Art Gallery, Chinmaya Mission, New Delhi
• 2007, 4 Artists Show on Landscapes, Shanta Art Gallery, New Delhi
• 2007, The Green Picture-World Environment Day, Uppal Orchids, New Delhi
• 2007, Monsoon Show at Triveni Kala Sangam, Krishna Art Gallery, New Delhi
• 2006, Exhibition at the Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi
• 2006, Monsoon Show, Gallery Art Junction, New Delhi
• 2006, Exhibition, sponsored by Kalpataru Society, Hotel Ashoka, New Delhi
• 2006, Exhibition sponsored by the Friend of Tribal Society, Siri Fort, New Delhi
• 2006, Aniha Art Gallery, Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi
• 2006, Shanta Art Gallery, New Delhi
• 2006, Mixed Hues, The German House, New Delhi
• 2005, Exhibition on Women by Women curated by ICCR
• 2005, Exhibition for Fund Raising, Kashmir Earthquake Victims, Hotel Shanghri La, New Delhi
Mobile: +91 9818040434, 26253716